Globetek Holdings, LLC (“Globetek”)
Please click on the link to each section below to review more detail.
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Sharing Personal Information with Other Companies
- Security of Personal Information
- How Long We Maintain Your Personal Information
- Transfers of Personal Information To Different Countries
- Your Ability to Access and Control Your Data
- Contact Information
- Miscellaneous Provisions for U.S. Law
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Globetek may request that you provide certain information to engage in activities through the Globetek Sites and Services. We do not collect any personally identifiable information (information that can alone, or together with other data in our possession, identify an individual user) without your consent. We can only collect personally identifiable information if you specifically provide us with consent to do so. We collect only the information to carry out the services that you have requested us to provide and to help improve our products and services. We provide more detail below on what personal information we collect and why.
Name and E-mail Address:
If you contact us through any of our Globetek Sites and Services, Globetek will ask you to provide:
- Your name and
- Your e-mail address.
We will use the personal information that you provide us so that we can fulfill your request.
If you apply for a job with Globetek, we will ask you to provide us some basic information, including your name, email address and phone number. Additional information that you provide us is voluntary. We will not ask you and we will not collect from you sensitive information such as about your religion, health, sexual orientation, or political affiliation. And the information that you provide us will be used to communicate with you, manage our hiring process, and to comply with laws and regulations. If you are later hired, the information may be used for employment and corporate management purposes.
Data Trackers, Including Cookies and Web Beacons:
"Cookies" are minor text files that are placed in your device's browser and store your preferences.
Cookies do not provide Globetek with any personally identifiable information, however, if you provide Globetek with personally identifiable information through the Globetek Sites and Services or elsewhere, that information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
Third Party Cookies:
Sensitive Personal Information:
Globetek does not collect any sensitive personal information through the Globetek Sites and Services. Please note as well that some of Globetek’s partners and service providers may collect such personally identifiable information in connection with activities that are initiated by you through the use of Globetek Sites and Services. For more information about our service providers and partners with whom we may share information, please see our section below on “Sharing Personal Information With Other Companies.”
Information That Does Not Identify You:
Through some of the Globetek Sites and Services and products, we collect certain data to improve our Sites and offerings, including for research and analysis purposes. We make sure, however, that the data we collect keeps you anonymous and cannot be used to identify you. Globetek may share with third parties aggregate statistical information, i.e. information that does not identify you as an individual, but refers to certain Globetek users as a whole or as a group. Examples of such aggregate statistical information include the number of users that downloaded a specific product or number of users that clicked on a particular advertisement; whether the Globetek remote lock and unlock app and software has been installed; the make and model of your mobile device; which operating system and browser you are using; where the device is located; your device IMEI number; and license specific information relating to the Globetek app and software from your device, whenever an automatic download of software updates is made.
Sharing Information for Business Purposes:
From time to time, Globetek needs to share some of your information, including if you provided us with personally identifiable information, with our partners who are our customers and who are the entities which provide you with your mobile device and mobile device services, as well as our service providers and other companies that help us to run our business. The information we provide them is limited. We share with them only what they need to perform the services they carry out for us. And they are required by agreement to keep any and all personally identifiable information we provide them strictly confidential. These service providers have no rights whatsoever to use any information we provide them in any way other than for the purpose for which send it to them. Further, the Globetek service providers are required to meet both legal and industry standards to ensure that your data is protected.
These other companies include:
- Partner mobile device service providers in respect of which you use the Globetek Sites and Services;
- Hosting service providers that help us run the Globetek Sites and Services;
- Customer support service providers that help us handle your support requests; and
- Marketing services providers that help us with our e-mail marketing campaigns, newsletters, press releases and/or special offers.
Sharing Information in Case of Change in Ownership:
Globetek may need to share your information should there be a change in our company ownership.
- In the event that we sell Globetek or the Globetek Sites and Services, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and
- If Globetek or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, your personally identifiable information, if any, held by Globetek will be transferred. This includes a merger, acquisition, sale, bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, or other change of control.
Sharing Information to Meet Legal Requirements:
Globetek may be required by law to disclose or share your information. For instance,
- In order to comply with any legal obligation or legal request, such as a subpoena;
- In connection with required governmental filings or submissions;
- To investigate and respond to third-party claims or allegations; or
Other Reasons We May Share Information:
- For fraud detection and prevention. Globetek may need to disclose or share your personal information to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Globetek Sites and Services, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Statistical information. Globetek may share with third parties aggregate statistical information. But this information does not identify you as an individual. It refers to certain Globetek users combined. Examples of such aggregate statistical information include the number of users that downloaded a specific product or number of users that clicked on a particular advertisement.
- With your consent. We also may share information in other situations with your consent.
Links to Other Sites:On the Globetek Sites and Services you may find various links to the web sites of certain Globetek partners as well as offers for such partners' products and services that direct you to such partners' web sites. Globetek is not responsible for the content, business practices or operations of such web sites. Please note that these partners have their own privacy policies. If you link to our partners' websites from any of the Globetek Sites and Services, we encourage you to read their partners' privacy policies before you submit any personal information on their sites. The presence of a link to Globetek partners' websites does not constitute or imply Globetek's endorsement, recommendation, or sponsorship of the content, goods, or services available through, or contained on, such partners' websites.
Public Information:Please note that any and all information, discussions, opinions, blogs, postings, ideas, feedback and other communications and materials of any kind that you post, upload, submit or otherwise make available within the various forums, centers and communities on the Globetek Sites and Services or elsewhere on the Globetek Sites and Services will be considered public information and will not in any way be treated as confidential information.
- Access the personal information that you provide us and that we maintain;
- Correct, update or delete that personal information that we no longer have business reasons for retaining;
- Restrict processing while we review any concerns you may have over the accuracy of the personal information we maintain;
- Object to:
- Data processing based upon legitimate interests,
- Data processing for research or statistics,
- Direct marketing, and
- Decisions based exclusively on automated processing, such as profiling, so long as the decision does not impact our ability to enter or perform our contract services for you or is not based on your explicit consent;
- Withdraw your consent in instances where we must have your consent to contact you; and
- Transfer, or port, your personal information that you provided us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
Sharing Personal Information with Other Companies
Security of Personal Information
We take appropriate technical, physical, administrative and managerial procedures, and employ security measures and safeguards to protect any personally identifiable information that is stored on our servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use commercially reasonable and appropriate technical, physical, administrative and managerial procedures, security measures and safeguards to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
How Long We Maintain Your Personal Information
Transfers of Personal Information To Different Countries
Your Ability to Access and Control Your Data
If you wish to learn more about what personally identifiable information Globetek maintains and/or to which third parties such personally identifiable information has been provided, please contact us. Globetek will make reasonable efforts to respond to your request within one (1) month.
If you are an E.U. resident and you have a dispute about how we are handling your personal information, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority to enforce your rights.
Please note that if you request that Globetek delete personally identifiable information relating to you, you may no longer be able to continue to pursue certain activities at the Globetek Sites and Services and/or to otherwise use the full functionality of the Globetek Sites and Services or any customer support.
4023 Kennett Pickett
Last updated: April 2021.